How to Build Your Consumer Products Company for Sale with Sally Anne Hughes from Hughes Klaiber and Rachel Hersh from Prestige Capital
Enjoy this lively and candid conversation with Sally Anne Hughes, founder of mergers and acquisitions firm Hughes Klaiber. Sally Anne will share insight into the current M&A market for consumer products companies (hint – it’s strong, despite COVID!) and discuss how to build a company that will be an attractive acquisition candidate, today or in the future.
During this conversation…Rachel will cover:
- How to utilize invoice financing and purchase order financing to grow and scale your business rapidly.
- Why you may not require the equity you think you do in order to grow and scale.
- Hear success stories of early stage companies who have grown rapidly and were able to sell for large multiples.
Sally Anne will cover:
- How to build a brand you can sell: Developing an end game and thinking past the immediate goals to a future exit.
- Who acquires emerging brands, and why?
- How does selling your company differ from
- raising capital?
- Top tips to build a company you can sell – and common mistakes to avoid.